Friday, August 3, 2012

Bedside organizer caddy

I think this caddy is perfect for my dorm room.
I quite happy with this purchase. It keeps bedside organized and is helpful when waking up in the middle of the night to know exactly where my tissues/ glasses/ cellphone are...instead of blindly grabbing at the nightstand. It stays relatively out of sight. (Nichole)


This caddy does exactly what I need it to - it holds all of my stuff that I need near my bed and keeps it organized. (P. Gomez )


I hung this from my dorm room bunk bed and ran a power strip up to it to plug in my phone and ipod. (Batmobile44)


Great Product and very useful! 








Similar items 
1. Bedside Caddy - Sand  From Richards Homewares







2. Sidekick Home Organizer Bedside/Arm Chair Caddy, Light Khaki  From Talus




3. Bedside Organizer   From Delk






4.  Atlantic 96635642 Remote Caddy From Atlantic






5. Denim Hanging Bed Caddy From Gilbin





6. Bedside Organizer  From Dormbuys




7.  Tea Green Bedside Organizer by Talus  From Talus






8. End Of Bed Shoe Bag - Navy From Arkwin






No comments:

Post a Comment